We are releasing a new update of VitalPBX who comes with many improvements regarding External Calls and DAHDI Hardware. Due the latest update in the CentOS kernel we have re-compiled the DAHDI packages to provide compatibility with the latest kernel. To update the DAHDI packages, you must to do it through the Linux Console (yum update -y) and restart the PBX after the update.
If you wish to read about the new features and add-ons introduced in future updates, click here and learn about all the tools and upgrades we will be adding over time.
Below, we list the improvements and repairs in this version:
- Outbound Routes – Failover Destination: It is an optional destination that will be executed in case that the call fails after try with all the listed trunks.
- Trunks – Simultaneous Calls: A new field has been added to the trunks module that allows you to limit the amount of simultaneous outgoing calls per trunk.
- Extensions – Emergency CID: Now is possible to define an emergency CID per extension, this caller id is used when a call is performed to a number defined in the the Emergency Numbers module. To setup the emergency cid massively, you may use the bulk modifications module or the import extensions module as well.
- Parking – Enable/Disable Space Number Announcement: Allow to enable or disable the announcement of the space number
- Asterisk: Updating asterisk packages to version 13.21.0
- DAHDI: Compiled with the latest kernel of Centos 7. To update DAHDI you must to do it running the following command in the linux console >> yum update
- DAHDI – OpenVox: This new update of DAHDI introduce the compatibility with OpenVox cards.
- Languages: Introducing Portuguese language to VitalPBX’s GUI.
- Status Report: Do not disappear information from the IAX peers after click the refresh button.
- PJSIP Settings: Some settings were not loaded or generated in the right way.
- Certificates: Fix the script to update the Let’s Encrypt certificates.
- Extensions: It were not possible to enable the portal setting when an extension is updated
- PhoneBook: Support for Htek phones has been added on the version 1.0.0-3 of this add-on
- Asterisk Sounds: A new repository has been added on this new version of VitalPBX, who contains Portuguese and Russian sounds packages that can be installed on demand. To install the Portuguese package execute the following command in the linux console >> yum install asterisk-sounds-pt_BR-ulaw, for Russian >> yum install asterisk-sounds-core-ru-ulaw
Learn more about VitalPBX, our services and how we can help you achieve your goals in our official website.