A new release of VitalPBX 2.4.2 has been released. This version comes to stabilize VitalPBX v2 and its addons. Next we will list the changes included on this new release.
- Maintenance add-on: The methods for converting recordings from WAV to MP3 has been updated. In previous versions, the methods for converting recordings were not working in some cases.
- Queues Callback:
- Now, there’s a logrotate item to delete old logs to avoid disk get full of logs
- Starting and sleep message of queues callback service has been suppressed to avoid disk get full of logs
- Time Conditions: Now, the script for normalizing/switching time conditions is executed every five minutes. This change has been made to avoid the server get overload when there are too many time conditions to be processed.
- Voicemail: Default charset has been set now to UTF-8
As you may notice, this is an small update for fixing issues reported by our customers and the community.
Remember first updating the VitalPBX core, and then, go to the add-ons and update all the add-ons that have available updates to avoid any incompatibility issues.